• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Basketball Media Day

SLCBengal

The coaches and players answered some questions this morning. You can still watch the interviews on-demand via watchbigsky.com.

http://www.bigskyconf.com/sports/2015/11/19/WatchBigSky.aspx

Kyle Ingram was ISU's player rep, and he'll be playing the 4 (PF) this season. Evans said if he had to pick the starting 5 today, it would be the returning players (Topalovic, Ingram, Chivichyan, Luzcando, and Boyd)...

Click the link and find out.

I did. He said he couldn't remember a lot of the players, and he had to be prompted by the interviewer to discuss different players (such as the players from Spain). He and his player also asked Evans a question toward the end. They asked him what it was like to play basketball when it was first invented. I'm sure they have a good rapport and it was meant to be funnty, but it came across as mean and disrespectful. I didn't like it, especially when this is a conference wide event.

Wondering what's up with Jake McCord? No player info on him in the roster and Coach Evans' comments at Media Day made it sound as if there was something amiss. Any insights? According to several sites, he was an outstanding JC player

I can see him on the roster on the Athletics website.

#22 Jacob McCord

PositionF
Height6'7"
Weight220
HometownKailua, Hawai'i
High SchoolWestlake HS
Previous SchoolBig Bend CC
Big Bend CC: Named the 2017 Baden NWAC Player of the Year ... finished the season averaging a double-double at 25.6 points and 12 rebounds a game ... scoring and rebound totals topped the NWAC leader board this season ... was held to single digit scoring only once in 30 games on the year, with a high point game of 43 ... also registered double-digit rebounds in 20 of those games with a high of 21.

West Lake High School: Earned three varsity letters in basketball and football for the Thunder ... was a second team all-region and Utah County All-Star selection.

Personal: Born on November 27, 1994 in Port Angeles, Washington … parents are Scott and Sylvia McCord.

Personal: Marketing major with a minor in Spanish ...

Latest posts

Back