• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Basketball Schedule 2011-2012

biobengal

Basketball schedule released:

http://www.isubengals.com/news/2011/7/18/MBB_0718114453.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IMO, this is a solid schedule, a real improvement over previous years.

In summary, 7 non-conference games away, 1 braket buster game (away), and 5 non-conference home games with just one non-D1. I like the home-away arrangements with Wyoming, North Dakota and Loyola. Obviously, you would like to have a few more home games, but a 5-8 split is better than we've seen in the past.

A few highlights:

Boise State is back on the schedule but not Idaho.

Wyoming and Utah State home games should be of interest to fans.

ISU appears to be finishing the 2-1 with Utah and Utah State? I think Joe has soured on the 2-1's, I can't blame him.

Just one non-D1 game.

I can't wait for the LMU game. I have a buddy in SoCal who is a huge Bengal fan and I plan on flying down for the game. I'm also looking forward to Wyoming game.

Thats a pretty sweet hoops schedule, @ N. Mex, @ Wyoming, Wyoming @ Utah, Utah State, @ Oklahoma @ Boise State

I like those home and homes with Wyoming, UND and LMU

Question, dont you guys usually play Idaho and Boise every year?

Especially when looking at the schedules of teams like Montana St and Eastern Washington, this is a very nice looking schedule.

Home games against Wyoming, North Dakota, Utah St., Loyola Marymount are all really solid for a Big Sky team. It will be interesting to see how they fare in some of those games.

ISU fans, what do you think is a reasonable expectations for wins out of conference this season?

jon said:
Especially when looking at the schedules of teams like Montana St and Eastern Washington, this is a very nice looking schedule.

Home games against Wyoming, North Dakota, Utah St., Loyola Marymount are all really solid for a Big Sky team. It will be interesting to see how they fare in some of those games.

ISU fans, what do you think is a reasonable expectations for wins out of conference this season?

One win, maybe two.

Latest posts

Back