• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Battle's

blackfootbengal

QB-None for starter, but backup is getting interesting. Was seeing Rob at 2 early, but seeing Goggin's more now. Cash & Pasada will redshirt, Amos is duel threat guy, may be able to add to offense, coming in this late will limit him this year.

RB-Flanagain is one Madison is two, you will see some situational backs after these two, Yancy is like Dean in that his size makes him hard to see with great quickness.

WR-Mitch, Dean, & Hagen look to be ones. Scooby, Bell, & Beard two. Will see allot of Walter's at slot and WR.

TE-Campbell and Page one and two, other two will see time.

Corner-Lowe and Monroe, Reynold's as Nickle.

Safety-I'my going with Haye's and Aguirre.

DL-People's and Aloe at tackle, Heck and Togiai at two. SalutreguI and Willaim's with Jeppeson and Breland at two.

LB-Jenkin's, Holland, and Martin are one with Holloway, Grave's, and Trujillo at two.

Blackfoot, great assessment....

The two new JC linebackers will see some time as well and the the Oregon State RB (Yancy) transfer !!!!

Our offense this year must take the pressure off of the defense like it has not been able too (i.e. too many three and outs). ;) :cry: :ohno:

Let's hope Troxell / Phenicie opens up the complete playbook and keeps the chains moving ( we need to be a lot more creative in play calling including QB vertical runs ). Our offense must own the clock NOT the team. Also what's wrong with 2 or 3 trick plays a game to keep the opposing defenses honest instead of mugging our receivers each and every play ??????? :nod: :clap:

Just some thoughts ....

Go Bengals !!!

I'm very interested to see what Amos brings to the team in the QB position. This kid is done playing second fiddle and is ready to step in the 1 position. I've watched his film and this kid is great in the pocket and has excellent mobility. A dual threat weapon no doubt. TG and company have looked good in Spring and Fall, but nobody is safe this year. No guaranteed spots, you need to earn it and that's what I love about Coach Phen.

Make these boys work for their spot! He's going to use the players that will give this team success, not by tenure. That was biggest issue in the past IMO, thinking upper class men have priority on the field. That's what Senior day is for. It's time to win games!!!

Tacoma5 said:
I'm very interested to see what Amos brings to the team in the QB position. This kid is done playing second fiddle and is ready to step in the 1 position. I've watched his film and this kid is great in the pocket and has excellent mobility. A dual threat weapon no doubt. TG and company have looked good in Spring and Fall, but nobody is safe this year. No guaranteed spots, you need to earn it and that's what I love about Coach Phen.

Make these boys work for their spot! He's going to use the players that will give this team success, not by tenure. That was biggest issue in the past IMO, thinking upper class men have priority on the field. That's what Senior day is for. It's time to win games!!!

Tacoma5= man I agree about Amos. His film from high school was AWESOME.

A lot of pressure being a starting QB. An QB has to win games to be a starter. He is the leader of the team. If an QB cannot lead the team to victory that QB will be replaced.

I am all in behind Tanner as the starter. I think Tanner is a good leader. He is a good QB. He struggled last year with not having much time to be comfortable to throw and yes his turnovers were not acceptable last season. But I think with a healthy O-line and a year older Tanner can be the QB to lead this team to wins. I was at the spring game and I was near the sideline and I was very impressed with his intangibles as a leader, it was actually really cool to witness. I have also heard first hand reports from people I trust 100% of his make up as a person and as an athlete that make me say that I am sold on him. I think it is great to have Amos in as a backup. I think last year having to move a WR to QB when tanner was out in the second half vs Montana and the whole game vs EWU was very telling, by the way that was 100% the correct move by the staff to put Pilster at QB in those games Tanner was out last season.

Do you think there should be a change of QB's if Tanner cannot win games? You do realize it is all about putting up a lot points on the scoreboard in the Big Sky as this is an Offensive type of league.

Latest posts

Back