• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Bengal Locker Dedication Project a Success.

bengalcub

This is cool. First a new video board and now a new locker room...

Bengal Locker Dedication Project a Success, ISU Football to Get Revamped Locker Room

Alumni donate money for new oak lockers, old ones to be torn out on August 22

The Bengal Locker Room Project

July 31, 2009

Pocatello, ID --- The improvements just keep on coming. Idaho State University, which undertook a locker dedication project back publicly on February 10, has raised the funds needed to fully revamp Idaho State's locker room for the 2009 season. The new locker room will feature not only the new lockers, but new carpeting and accustom paint job.

Read more...
http://isubengals.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/073109aaa.html

Yes improvements keep on coming. The team just got new practice jerseys as well, no more wearing old game jerseys for practice! Rumor has it a fence is going up around the practice field at Holt as well...we shall see!

So this is why ISU decided to play Oklahoma And Arizona State, New Scoreboard, new jerseys, and now new lockers. cool.

Wildcat, it wasn't so much that, it was the fact that the state cut back our funding for football expenses greatly this year, so we had to make up the revenues elsewhere. And we're not the only school in the league where funding was cut. The new scoreboard was paid for by the Idaho Potato Commission, Jared Allen paid for our new jerseys. And the new sign outside of Holt Arena was paid for by the Dubby Holt Foundation. And the new lockers, shower and carpeting was paid for by private donations. As for myself, I donated $500 for one of the lockers.

I'm pretty happy that we've made these improvements, and it's nice to know that we've made a committment to football whereby we can start getting some things that are needed to recruit the type of players that we need to field some quality teams -- and eventually compete for conference championships. Soon we'll be getting enough money to have a practice field on the east side of the dome. And within the next few years we'll start raising money for new pressboxes and a new turf. And we'll need help with the weight room as well. Plus, we'll need some money in the future to help with other improvements that the dome needs. But we'll got all of this taken care of.

boisebengal said:
Wildcat, it wasn't so much that, it was the fact that the state cut back our funding for football expenses greatly this year, so we had to make up the revenues elsewhere. And we're not the only school in the league where funding was cut. The new scoreboard was paid for by the Idaho Potato Commission, Jared Allen paid for our new jerseys. And the new sign outside of Holt Arena was paid for by the Dubby Holt Foundation. And the new lockers, shower and carpeting was paid for by private donations. Myself, I donated $500 for one of the lockers.

I'm pretty happy that we've made these improvements, and it's nice to know that we've made a committment to football whereby we can start getting some things that are needed to recruit the type of players that we need to field some quality teams -- and eventually compete for conference championships. Soon we'll be getting enough money to have a practice field on the east side of the dome. And within the next few years we'll start raising money for new pressboxes and a new turf. And we'll need help with the weight room as well. Plus, we'll need some money in the future to help with other improvements that the dome needs. But we'll got all of this taken care of.

Thanks for filling me in, Its good to see the dedication ISU is putting into thier football program, Weber has been doing the same thing, we just put in new practice fields, and I believe sometime in the near future they are planning to build an indoor practice facility. Both our teams need to put as much effort as possible into our respected football programs, its about time to push those Griz off the top of the mountain.

Latest posts

Back