• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Bengal Sapper and Others

Bengal Roar

It is real easy to get caught up in the daily routine's of life and complain about this and that and nit pick the things that don't really matter. Happy late 4th of July everyone!

The fact of the matter is we live in the best country in the world. We are free to go and come as we please and do what we want. We can BBQ and tailgate and watch our favorite sporting events.

Thanks to people like Sapper and the other men and women that make it free for us. I say Thank You! And to the soldier from Ft. Hall who just lost his legs, our prayers are with you and your family. Thank You for your service to protect me and my family.

God Bless America and God Bless Idaho!

Thank you for the thought. My company is based out of Ogden UT and several Soldiers from southeastern Idaho. We are route clearance engineers stationed on the eastern side of Afghanistan. We find and clear IEDs (improvised explosive devices) to allow freedom of maneuver for all allied forces. We clear the route so the infantry can follow us to the fight. We have had several soldiers wounded in action and over %80 of the company involved in small arms engagements. The solders of this company have brought great credit to themselves, the Army, the USA, and the states of Idaho and Utah. I have a Soldier that is a former linebacker from Weber State that is valuable asset. Football is a major discussion for allot of us and a large group of soldiers attend Weber State so a rivalry is often the topic. I am excited for the coming season but will only be home for one home game against Eastern Washington. Last summer before I left I constructed a 1841 field cannon and carriage and have several people willing to help shoot the cannon at the game. Anyone that would like to help let me know? I think that the cannon needs a name and it would be cool to start the tradition at the EW game. I think that this year good things will happen.
"Go Bengals"

"In to the Breach"
91 days

My regards as well, Sapper. Thanks to you and your comrads. And my prayers go out to the families of the two Couer d'Alene soldiers who were killed this past week by IEDs. They paid the ultimate price for our freedom.

Latest posts

Back