• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

bengals are doing well

You said it best Spartan. Go Team! They really got the groove on tonight like last game. They are playing together with confidence and momentum. Better now then never. It will be justified going into the playoffs. We are on a roll and it feels good.

Spartan, you got to agree now that we should be in the playoffs? There is a little piece of you saying that we belong!? C'mon share the feelings.

i want us in the playoffs - but i honestly don't believe a sub 500 team in any sport (hockey, football, whatever) deserves to be there

as for my feelings...? no hugging in the bengal den ;)

I would normally agree with you Spartan, but since ISU happened to play the 3rd most difficult non-conference schedule in the country (was the MOST difficult for much of the year)...I'd cut them a little bit of slack about getting into the Big Sky playoffs. 9-7 in league play is good enough.

been out of town for last 2 weeks - (god i hate corporate events/seminars) wish I had a message board to complain about that!

GREAT WAY TO ENTER THE TOURNEY!

we can win this thing, I would not have thought so several weeks ago, but I am convinced we are peaking!

I havent seen a game since being stuck in this corporate crap! but in reading Robinett's articles the staff and players are clicking! we have great defense, balanced scoring and a offense that capitilizes on the opponents weakness! GREAT JOB!

FEAR THE BENGAL!

I think what we're seeing out of the MBB now is what many/most/all of us expected earlier in the season. Despite the injuries to DM and KB, and with coaching adjustments, this squad is playing at a high level on both ends of the court. I think ISU is one of a few teams(Weber the other?) entering the BSC tourney on a "hot streak."

Here's to a loud Holt Arena come Saturday vs. UNC and a big "W"!

From Reed Gym, this is John Clayton, BengalDen.com :D

Latest posts

Back