• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Bengals Picked to Finish Last

No real surprise here. However, I would have thought that NAU would have swapped for Weber.

Also, I did not think ISU would be picked dead last. I thought that they might get the nod over PSU. However, ISU has to play to the two teams picked ahead of them (Portland State and Northern Colorado) on the road and that probably has something to do with it.

I expect ISU to be a better team this year. Especially on defense. I have heard that Viser and even Gibson may be eligible. This will make the LB's very good and the secondary solid.

The biggest question--who to throw the ball to on offense and what will pan out at RB? ISU is still waiting on medical clearance for Benavides--that may or may not happen. Plus Senegal and Tubotein Taylor have both left the squad from what I gather--although who knows. Can they get some JC's or drop downs late, that is the question? Darrius Coleman left ISU for Central Washington because ISU did not have a scholarship available. LaPorta is gone and Rover had troubles staying healthy in the spring. Also, Jordan Scott left the team at the conclusion of the spring and He would have played RB or WR. Also, Skylar Morgan is going on a mission. Questions abound on offense--although the O-Line should be way better and deeper.

I expect us to be better as well, and the last place prognostication by the coaches and media really disappoints me. Actually, the latest Sporting News magazine picks ISU coming in at seventh place, ahead of No. Colorado and PSU. And I think this is more realistic that we can finish at least there, when you consider that Zamberlin and staff has recruited well to add more talent in the weak areas that we had last season. I think the schedule is more favorable as well, since we play Western Montana at home as a confidence builder, and it's nice that we have a bye week on October 23, in-between the Weber and MSU games. Coach Z is in his fourth year here now, and we need to show some improvement and we need to win at least a few games this season. The team still has my full support and I should be there for three of the games this year.

Latest posts

Back