• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Best name for ISU Weber rivalry

The Railroad Rumble: Good marketing opportunity. I'd contact Union Pacific to see if they were interested in sponsoring the trophy, and make it UPRR night at either stadium. RR employees get in for half off. At halftime, show a five minute film on the history of the railroad in both towns on the big video screen.

Ok we call it the Railroad Rumble can we get some input from the Athletic Department on this. I think they read this so someone break the silence get excited and let’s start pushing this. If ISU does not what to do this or can’t make marketing plan to try and implement something I think that it might be time to make some adjustments to the department. I was home on leave for two weeks and did not see any advertising about the spring game or tickets for this season. Let’s start making some noise get involved get the public involved and let’s do something. I know that the AD and coach don’t post anything on this board and that is lame. This is the heart of ISU athletics the AD and Coach should use this form to help get things going. The den and the Bengal fans need a leader so Coach Kramer when in charge be in charge get the den fired up and start using this form to get people informed and excited. I am tired of only the people on this board pushing things and pushing ISU football. The Athletic Department acts like that everything is classified put out the info reach out the the public. This game needs to be pushed ISU should set a goal 1000 ISU fans to make the trip and attend this game get on it get started and make it happen.

BengalSapper said:
Ok we call it the Railroad Rumble can we get some input from the Athletic Department on this. I think they read this so someone break the silence get excited and let’s start pushing this. If ISU does not what to do this or can’t make marketing plan to try and implement something I think that it might be time to make some adjustments to the department. I was home on leave for two weeks and did not see any advertising about the spring game or tickets for this season. Let’s start making some noise get involved get the public involved and let’s do something. I know that the AD and coach don’t post anything on this board and that is lame. This is the heart of ISU athletics the AD and Coach should use this form to help get things going. The den and the Bengal fans need a leader so Coach Kramer when in charge be in charge get the den fired up and start using this form to get people informed and excited. I am tired of only the people on this board pushing things and pushing ISU football. The Athletic Department acts like that everything is classified put out the info reach out the the public. This game needs to be pushed ISU should set a goal 1000 ISU fans to make the trip and attend this game get on it get started and make it happen.

That would be epic.

I have sent an email to both Weber State and Idaho State and asked if both would be interested.

Am now waiting for replies

1966 the bell trophy

Photo_9D14CFE6-36FB-9E9B-7917-F50E223808E6.jpg

so what ever happened with this bell trophy?

Latest posts

Back