• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Big changes in the women's coaching staff

Skippy

Hate to see these three go, they were all good ones, but it looks like Seton has a couple of good replacements:

http://www.isubengals.com/news/2011/4/11/WBB_0411114210.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jordan is going to Idaho to replace Gavin Peterson, who has left Jon Newlee's staff to take an assistant's job at the University of Hawaii, which is where Gavin is from, and where he first got to know Coach Newlee. None of this is a surprise to the players...who have known about the coming changes for a bit. The most recent development was Jordan's departure...which happened when Gavin Peterson was offered the Hawaii job while attending the Women's Final Four in Indiannapolis.

Seton's first staff was a great group...and like Skippy...I'm gonna miss these guys A LOT. But welcome to the new assistants...I'm sure they'll be a great fit for ISU...and will help Seton and the Bengals make a solid run for the Big Sky title this coming year...with a very veteran team returning.

I'm gonna miss all those coaches a ton... all the success in the world to them!

As for the new coaches, looking forward to great things! Welcome aboard!

Latest posts

Back