• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Big game against EWU?

biobengal

I say yes.

With a win ISU will:

Equal the total number of wins Zamberlin had in 3 years,
Make ISU a winning football team at home in 2011,
Have beaten the defending national champs,
Send a strong statement to the home crowd,
Show that rebuilding has begun in year #1,
Build some positive momentum for 2012,
Send the seniors out in style!

A little quiet around here. Are we in the *eye-of-the-storm*? Final home-game today. We should fill the Dome to show appreciation for this year's Senior class and all members of the team and coaching staff. I appreciate all the hard work involved to begin a new era of Bengal Football! Can't wait for next year! Big Sky, we're coming for you. Beating the Eagles would be so sweet. Go Bengals! :thumb:

I am cautiously optimistic about the game today. But, regardless of the outcome I think this season has been a success.

There is so much going on in the program and so many things that need to be fixed. We all know that these things cannot happen overnight.

With all of that said, I think the expectation level that Kramer has for the program--the administration and the players is now in place. Now the program needs to continue to build on that foundation, brick by brick.

Go Bengals, beat the Eagles!

Let's hope someone won't be able to walk around the Holt and count the crowd by hand!

See you all there! Go Bengals! Let's end the season with a surprise victory.

Time to get ready and head to Pocatello.

Latest posts

Back