• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Big Night for Bengal Hoops

Skippy

The men get a one-point win on the road vs Portland and the women blow out Utah State at home. Chivichyan hits six treys for the men. Well done Bengals.

SLCBengal said:
Nice win for both!

Skippy, how do you like the changes in the women's game (i.e. quarters)?

It's taking some getting used to. It really changes the flow of the game. If you're on a run at the 10 minute mark, you sure hate to hit that quarter break.

The women were awesome tonight for three quarters. They got a little sloppy in the fourth quarter and let Utah State back in the game for awhile. Polichiccio has really upped her game this year -- she is playing at an all-conference level. Woods was terrific, as usual, and Blair, Newton and Brown all had productive games. It's a shame they lost Kenyon and Hochstein, this team could have been something special. And they aren't bad as constituted.

I like the change for the women's game. A few of the games I have watched, I have heard the analysts say that the flow of the game is better, and that the men's game got some catching up to do. I tend to agree as I like that format more.

Latest posts

Back