• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Big Sky Contenders

As of today, the top three teams in the Big Sky are Eastern Washington, Southern Utah, and Portland State. Which team do you think will win the Big Sky Championship? I am taking Southern Utah to win it all.

Funny thing they all suck.. I can't believe we lost to two of three teams. I'm big on the eye ball and there is no way we should have.

Eastern Washington BARELY beats Weber State and Northern Colorado. They are ranked top ten. Lame. I don't know what to think about Portland. My gut says they aren't that good, but they keep winning. I guess I'm pulling for SUU just for the idea of nobody should win the BSC outright this year, and SUU has been a nobody. Idk... after we beat BOTH Montana schools to finish out the year, everyone will be shaking there head. The BSC this year makes no sense. :shake:

Looking back, it pisses me off. We won some good games last year, BARELY lose to EWU, and do not get ranked until after the season.
Selection committee and poll voters... :butt:

up for the challenge said:
As of today, the top three teams in the Big Sky are Eastern Washington, Southern Utah, and Portland State. Which team do you think will win the Big Sky Championship? I am taking Southern Utah to win it all.

If Portland State wins the championship, they will have earned it. Their last three games are at Northern Colorado, home against Southern Utah, and at Eastern Washington. They definitely control their own fate.

I wanna say there's a chance all three of the top teams lose a few games to finish out. NAU might sneak in there. The schedules may make it fall that way.

Southern Utah is in the diver seat to win the BSC Championship after EWU and Portland State both losing on Saturday. Southern Utah has to play Portland State next Saturday in Portland. That will be a big game.

Who will win the Portland State - Southern Utah game in Portland on Saturday? This game maybe for the BSC Championship.
UFTC
I'm going to say Portland State wins this game. I know SUU is undefeated, but I'm still not saying they are as strong as the record shows. They benefit from an easy schedule. They will lose to Portland and NAU.
...what's are you thinking?

Portland state is favored by 4 in Vegas. The under is 50, so a somewhat lower scoring game. (Compared to ISU MSU game... under is 79 on that game!)

Big games next Saturday for the BSC Championship and Playoffs.

BIG SKY ROUNDUP: League title race remains wide open with one week left
http://skylinesportsmt.com/big-sky-roundup-november-15/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I was surprised to see both EWU and Montana ranked higher over Southern Utah in the NCAA FCS Polls this week
Strength of schedule is hurting them, and no long history of winning. They will lose to NAU at home, then be past over for the playoffs with 2 Big Sky loses. Just like we were last year.
I think it's crap, they should be ranked above them.

PSU will be in the playoffs regardless of a win or loss against EWU. But the Big Sky autobid and nine wins could earn PSU a top eight seed and a bye into the second round of the playoffs

Latest posts

Back