• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Big Sky Media Guide. INCLUDES ISU FALL ROSTER

bengalcub

Here is the link:

http://www.bigskyconf.com/custompages/football/2012/mediaguide/2012FGGuide7-9-12.pdf

ISU ROSTER ON PAGE 37.

Looks like a solid transfer (Kurt Davis) WR from UNLV is coming to ISU. Cannot find Marcus Reaves the FR WR from Birmingham, AL on the list. There are some noticeable position changes on the list, we will see if they hold up. Ed Pritchett to LB no Ryan Coleman on the roster. Despot is not showing (think he is mission kid) and looks like a JC kid from Mountain View HS in Meridian, ID is coming in (Donald Beck)...we will see if all these are accurate once fall ball begins.

BE PATIENT IT TAKES AWHILE TO LOAD

It'd be nice to see the website and the rosters updated, oh, let's say once a year.. The maintenance on the ISU website is embarrassing, to say the least.. Bush league.

tuffgong said:
It'd be nice to see the website and the rosters updated, oh, let's say once a year.. The maintenance on the ISU website is embarrassing, to say the least.. Bush league.

Mercogliano left ISU with chassis of a great new athletic website. The current maintenance of the site is pathetic, I agree.

I'm pretty sure Kurt Davis transferred to Montana State.
As of now, Marcus Reaves is still coming here.

I agree with tuffgoing regarding the ISU roster football website as it needs some work. I do understand that it is alot of work maintaining a college sports website.

Here are some things I noticed. Some players are in their suit blazers and some are in their game jerseys. Some players have left the program so they need to be taken off the current roster listing. New players need to be added onto the roster and their picture can be added later.

Sniper said:
I'm pretty sure Kurt Davis transferred to Montana State.
As of now, Marcus Reaves is still coming here.

Thanks for the update Sniper, you are probably correct. Verbal commitments are non binding after the signing period, I believe. For him to be on the ISU roster that was submitted to the BSC, I would assume that he gave a verbal and then changed his mind.

Who knows...

Latest posts

Back