• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Big Sky to be Raided?

Chex

With San Diego State, Fresno State, Colorado State and Boise State headed to the PAC, and potentially 2-4 more teams to be pulled, does MWC try to pull teams from the Big Sky?

Honestly don’t care much for FBS. There was a time I’d hope Weber State would get pulled up…not so sure now with what would be left over in MWC, plus I think Big Sky is better than what would be left over (New Mexico, Wyoming have losses this year)…and I like FCS playoffs.

It will be interesting to see.

Last edited:
I just don't see Weber State getting the call as long as Utah State is still in the Mountain West. IF USU moves out, possible. But I see Idaho, the Montana twins and some California schools getting the call from the Big Sky.

Any losses to the Big Sky would open the door for Southern Utah and Utah Tech to join. I don't see Utah Valley getting in without football. But there was an article several months ago about that possibility. I wonder if someone was foreshadowing?

UNLV, Air Force, New Mexico, San Jose, Nevada, Wyoming, Hawaii, Weber State, (& UM, MSU, Idaho) is 💯 better than PSU, NAU, ISU, EWU, Suck St, UNC. Even if one more school defects to the Pac 12. I'd love that conference.

UNLV, Air Force, New Mexico, San Jose, Nevada, Wyoming, Hawaii, Weber State, (& UM, MSU, Idaho) is 💯 better than PSU, NAU, ISU, EWU, Suck St, UNC. Even if one more school defects to the Pac 12. I'd love that conference.
Suck St? That’s pretty funny considering they’ve been better than Weber the past 5 years and won more conference championships. And is likely to be headed to an FBS conference.

If Sac State sucks, I wonder what negative superlative best encapsulates Weber? It’s gotta be worse that “suck”, right?

Some of you desperately need to get out of your high school mentality with the sophomoric name calling. It’s like you perpetually live in HS and never graduated and moved on. Lmao.

Btw, to all the grown up WSU fans here, disregard the above. It doesn’t apply to you.

Locker room talk happens a lot here, all a part of the fun. But one has to respect the effort of Sacramento St., it's boosters, media etc. for pushing hard for the necessary things ($$$) to attract a move up. Myself, I would like to see them move out of the Big Sky...it seems that their efforts to improve facilities at present status (namely basketball), their interest in being Big Sky, etc. just isn't there. Good Luck in shooting for a long shot, you'll need it, there are still some FBS teams interested at least in the PAC 12; or should it be the "STATES 8 CONFERENCE" (with either New Mexico State and/or Texas State interested in joining)??!

Last edited:
Suck St? That’s pretty funny considering they’ve been better than Weber the past 5 years and won more conference championships. And is likely to be headed to an FBS conference.

If Sac State sucks, I wonder what negative superlative best encapsulates Weber? It’s gotta be worse that “suck”, right?

Some of you desperately need to get out of your high school mentality with the sophomoric name calling. It’s like you perpetually live in HS and never graduated and moved on. Lmao.

Btw, to all the grown up WSU fans here, disregard the above. It doesn’t apply toca
"suck st" is pretty minor, even a google search has sac st = suck st . Every fan base has nicknames for opposing teams and you're on our forum. Spuds, BBQ U, kittens, etc. At least you're relevant enough the past few years to deserve a bit of harassment... You could be UNC.

Latest posts

Back