• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Big Sky TV...

It started out working for me, then the screen just went black (and I haven't been able to get it back). Glanced over at the North Dakota forum, and it looks like some of them lost it too...

I have been blacked out about three times and know it won't evan come on. This sucks they should be paying us. Maybe its better this way as the first half we stunk it up bad.

I paid for it for the last two to three years. It never gets better and it never works as advertised. I have come to the conclusion that the BSC and Idaho State University don't really care about it. If it works, it works. If not, now they can say that it is FREE.

You can't bitch about free--can you?

Hit and miss last season. But the last two weeks have been real good. I have watched a number of Big Sky games that have been solid. Eastern Washington, NAU and Idaho State have had pretty solid feeds. A big improvement over last year. It was hit and miss at the beginning of the year, but BigSkyTV may have done some upgrades on their end.

It is free this year, so give it a shot.

I haven't tried it since the North Dakota game, so I'll have to give it another shot.

FYI, for those who have Dish Network, Channel 9411 broadcasts many NAU home games live. They are not always listed on the program guide, for whatever reason, but it's another option to catch some Big Sky games. I've watched a couple of their home football games this season, including the Portland State game Saturday.

Latest posts

Back