• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

BigSkyTV is being a pain in the ass!

bengalcub

Use this link if you cannot get in via BigSkyTV. I seriously bit and pieced this together to make it work with some help from Montana Grizzly fans:

http://208.110.167.6/liveevents/billing/free.asp?gid=34008&tid=3602

I hope it works at game time--but I can't promise.

The Bengal situation is as bad as I have seen in 20 years. I would take Walsh, McNeely, Lewis, or anyone else for that matter at this point. Tingey may be able to get a new Bball court but if ISU athletics was a business they would be bankrupt. Disgraceful

Sorry the computer link was so bad there is nothing we can do about that... we try our best to get out a good production. But all I have to say is if I could have changed the channel on my monitors like I did for the Boise State game I probably would have.

Webcaster--this was a problem around the BSC today. The links weren't working on BigSkyTV. The link I had worked and I watched the entire game.

Do you ever watch the broadcast after the game Webcaster? The ground level shots during a play suck, and so do the close ups of players during the actual play. Can't tell you how many plays are missed because everbody seems to try and get fancy with their camera shots. Use them for the replay, not the actual live play.

JJB no I have no access to the Big Sky replay, I would like to see a replay of the game and evaluate the broadcast. Probably in the future we will record the games and give the video to the SI dept, then I will have a chance to see how to improve. Hope you didn't watch the basketball game last night it was really bad. Thank you very much for watching the Big Sky broadcast and we will try and do better next season.

Webcaster said:
Hope you didn't watch the basketball game last night it was really bad. Thank you very much for watching the Big Sky broadcast and we will try and do better next season.

Webcaster, it's amazing how spoiled we've become -- it wasn't but a few years ago we could only hope we received good reception to hear it on the radio. It was a little odd to see the camera stay pointed at one end of the floor while both teams were on the other end... But on the plus side, I really enjoyed listening to Jim Potter broadcast the game with Liptak. Brad is always so well prepared and knowledgable about each team, but Potter gave some great insight as to what was going on. If it's possible, it would be fun to have Jerry, Brad, and Jim broadcast a few games together this season...

SLC Bengal you would have to talk to jerry about that. We only take the audio from them. We have no input on who does the broadcast.
Yes that last basketball game was a mess there was only one person running the whole show per half. Not a good thing will be better from now on, school will be in for the next games so we will have a full crew.
Thanks again for watching.

Webcaster

Latest posts

Back