• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Boise vs. ISU

protege

this loss is on the staff

we need a set 8 players, end of story, run with 8 and come up with an offense, we are screwed if we think this will get better by osmosis, we face MUCH tougher competition very soon

thing that has me really pissed, we should be 3 and 0 yet we have NO offense and we were not ready for a press, our substitution pattern is goofy, no way anyone can get a rhythm when your looking over your shoulder, we should be much more prepared and better game time players by now!

Coaches need to look in the mirror on this one!

Agree with you Protege.... Guys are going to make mistakes on the floor. But if guys are looking over their shoulder all the time... you become tight ,timid and instead of attacking their D and playing basketball guys start to question what they do and then its all lost mistakes will happen and confidence will drop... Phil Jackson sometimes leaves guys in or wont call a time out... we wants them to play through it.. yes i do know i am talking about Phil Jackson and that is a whole other world... I said it before the season if the guys don't win the BSC it probably falls on the shoulders of the coaching staff.. I think they have all the pieces to win it...

Latest posts

Back