• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Brad Bugger goes one-on-one with Phil Earley.

bengalcub

From the ISU Bengal Blog:

Catching Up With: Phil Earley

I talked with Idaho State offensive coordinator Phil Earley after ISU's scrimmage on Saturday. Here's how that conversation went:

1. What were your feelings about the scrimmage today, and did you get accomplished what you wanted to?

Earley: Does anybody ever say they get accomplished what they wanted (laughing)? They never do at this time of year....We did a pretty good job early on. I was disappointed, I told them, we're never satisfied. When we got later in the scrimmage, which happened to be our red zone, our goal line-type part ... we sputtered down there. We gotta be better down there. I talked to them about sustaining their intensity and their focus. I think that things went well early on. I think they kind of rested on their laurels, and that's a learning experience. I'll say I'm pleased with the first part of the scrimmage, but we need to set a goal to sustain that consistency.

Read More: http://isubengalblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/catching-up-with-phil-earley.html

I am sold on Phil Earley. A guy that tells it really how it is. There will be no excuses from him. I liked what I read in the paper also about he damands perfection. I know we are fortunate to have him here. I hope he stays for the long haul becasue I like what I see thus far. Accountability

Latest posts

Back