• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Brandon Davis and Jordan Cooke-Harper In Transfer Portal

Kadeezy

Brandon Davis lost all his mojo after he shaved his head last year or something - did not have a good year and looked lackadaisical and uninspired at times this year. He moves to his third school, but did graduate. I really liked his flashes of aggressiveness to the rim and the way he got after it on D, when he wanted to. I would be guess there’s another low major willing to roll the dice for him.

JCH never really got it going, and struggled with the physicality at this level. He couldn’t get PT over guys like David Jones and Samaad Hector this season - I don’t blame him for looking for somewhere to play where he can see the court. I see him dropping down to a DII or Even D III/NAIA and being a decent rotational big.

Next year’s roster has so many question marks, and once again - a lacking frontcourt, even for a low major.

Latest posts

Back