• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Breakthrough Saturday

Skippy

Bill Evans gets his first win over North Dakota, while the ISU women get their first win in Fargo and their first season sweep over UND. Productive day.

All day I was thinking Bill needed to start Brandon Boyd. Tonight he did, and BB delivered...27 points with a career-high 11 made baskets.

votb said:
All day I was thinking Bill needed to start Brandon Boyd. Tonight he did, and BB delivered...27 points with a career-high 11 made baskets.

Brandon is fun to watch. Gonna miss Geno when he’s done. Need to recruit a PG and an athletic four man for next year.

Yesterday's game was a pleasant surprise to watch, given our recent history of being owned by UND. Lots of players got a few minutes in the first half. Good to see Chivichyan start, and to see Sutton, Garrity, and Kimberley play, but I didn't see McCord on the bench. What happened to him? Good game, Bengals.

Skippy said:
Need to recruit a PG and an athletic four man for next year.

Let's assume there's no attrition, how many scholarships are available next season? 3 or 4? Is Garrity on scholarship? There's a player returning from a mission isn't there?

Spudhead said:
Skippy said:
Need to recruit a PG and an athletic four man for next year.

Let's assume there's no attrition, how many scholarships are available next season? 3 or 4? Is Garrity on scholarship? There's a player returning from a mission isn't there?
By my count ISU is losing four scholarship seniors: Nakken, Garrity, Ingram and Luzcando. Austin Smellie, a 6-5 guard from Preston, signed in 2016 and I’m assuming will be back from his mission next fall, although I have not confirmed that.

Brayden Parker from Preston committed, right? Is he a mission kid? If both Parker and Smellie are aboard for the fall, best case two left? Need a penetrating PG and an athletic 4 in my opinion. I hope McCord comes around but I wouldnt be surprised if he leaves.

bengalcub said:
Brayden Parker from Preston committed, right? Is he a mission kid? If both Parker and Smellie are aboard for the fall, best case two left? Need a penetrating PG and an athletic 4 in my opinion. I hope McCord comes around but I wouldnt be surprised if he leaves.

Parker did commit...

Note: Preston's Brayden Parker has verbally committed to play basketball at Idaho State. The senior had offers from the Bengals to play football or basketball, but chose the hardwood because of his relationship with head coach Bill Evans. Parker said he plans to sign his National Letter of Intent after the season.

"They have been with me all this time," Parker said. "They have great coaches and are a great program."

https://idahostatejournal.com/members/hs-boys-bball-century-scores-its-fewest-points-since-in/article_1f3b6cf9-3004-56b6-928f-dc7894b55c7b.html

Latest posts

Back