• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Bruce Barnum

Skippy

Interim Portland State coach Bruce Barnum is one of the truly "good guys" in the coaching profession. He served as both offensive and defensive coordinator at ISU, and he's been a candidate for the head coaching job here a couple times. Bruce is just a really friendly, easy-going guy with a lot of heart. I hope he does well at PSU and earns the head coaching job on a permanent basis. Of course, I'll be rooting against him this week, but the Vikings can go undefeated after that. :D

Bruce Barnum is amazing and he was the person I was rooting for before Kramer was hired. I never expected ISU to take a chance on Kramer. Boy I am glad they did. With that said, Barnum is a Bengal at heart and I would not be surprised if he isn't next in line after Kramer calls it quits.

Suddenly, that loss to PSU doesn't look so bad.

Congrats to Barnum.

Unfortunately, PSU is ISU's designated "rival" and will continue yearly contests for the foreseeable future.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/10/10/9494755/portland-state-vikings-football-washington-state-north-texas-fcs-win-records" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Barnum should have his extension right now...

...phenomenal coach and phenomenal person. Great leader with high expectations and he brings a grit and toughness that any program would be happy to have.

Sadly, his success as a head coach may be exactly what keeps him from ever coaching in Pocatello down the road.

Latest posts

Back