• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Bruce Frieson, RB Bakersfield CC

tuffgong

This cat did indeed commit, as I have a very reliable source.. He is a HUGE recruit for us.. Had offers from numerous other DI's including Kentucky and K-State..

http://kansasstate.scout.com/a.z?s=173&p=8&c=1&nid=4107429

Very good news, Tuff. Thanks for the update. Kansas State was after him, Kentucky and Toledo both had offered. From what I read, he really wanted to go to Kansas State and was holding out to see if the Wildcats would take him. I would assume they did not and he is now a Bengal. Nice.

The big thing was, he knew he was the show here.. They are courting 3 tailbacks and have verbals from 2. 1 of which was John Hubert from Waco, TX that we were after too.. He knows if he is healthy, there is no one in his way for PT..

He will indeed be the big cat on the field at Idaho State. It will be better getting all the run instead of being one of the cans on the shelf at a FBS school. At 5-9/200 he could be a load in the BSC. Do you think Idaho State will have the ability to RS the kid from Minico or do you think he has the talent to play as a FR? I am very excited about LaPorta. I saw him practice and scrimmage a few times last year and I think he will open some eyes as well. However, ISU might be razor thin at the RB position for the spring.

Like, I said, Frieson is the real deal.
You heard it here first---he will lead the BSC in rushing!!

Nice job by our staff to get this kid.
He can be the big fish here like Cub was saying.

Why might that be?
I would like to think that if we had a back as his caliber, we would certainly be inclined to include some serious carries for him in the game plan.
Perhaps we are changing our offensive plan(moving away from the spread so much)
I say let's give this guy the rock 20x/game.

I guess the new OC may run the ball more. Hell, I'd say give it to him 20-25 time a game as well.

I just don't see a back getting that many chances if the defense does not improve and Idaho State is playing from behind.

Believer, believer me--I want to see the same thing that you do. A 1,000 yard back would mean that Idaho State will improve as a team.

Latest posts

Back