• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Buying Road/Away Game tickets for ISU games

demian

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody has any insight as to how I can purchase ROAD/AWAY game tickets for ISU games. We would like to sit with the ISU fans at road games so we were wondering if there is a place to buy tickets that are allotted to ISU fans for road games. Any insight is greatly appreciated

I would contact the ISU Athletic Office or buy your tickets at the gate and tell them you are here to represent the Bengals and want to sit with the other Bengals fans. Do not worry, there will be plenty of seats available unless we are playing Notre Dame or Nebraska which is not on the schedule.

up for the challenge said:
I would contact the ISU Athletic Office or buy your tickets at the gate and tell them you are here to represent the Bengals and want to sit with the other Bengals fans. Do not worry, there will be plenty of seats available unless we are playing Notre Dame or Nebraska which is not on the schedule.

Thanks up for the challenge. Great to know that it really isn't a big issue. EWU will be a tough one to get into I would think and probably Montana as well. Man Notre Dame would be a magical place to attend a game

The University we are traveling to ALWAYS has a section of seats for the visiting team. Just purchase tickets thru the isu website, and you will be with the rest of the Bengal fans.
I'll be at the EWU game... if you have troubles getting a ticket (I don't think you will if you go through ISU) then private message me Demian. I will have a Box at that game with my family, and MIGHT have a few seats available.

Latest posts

Back