• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

BYU Recap

BengalFan84

I'm watching the coach's show right now. Kramer is a lot less emotional than he was right after the game. KPVI posted his full post game chat. He broke down pretty bad. He seems to want to win badly. Hopefully the fellas can get him another W this season!
http://www.kpvi.com/content/sports/story/ISU-Falls-at-BYU/ekL3tPsVEEergB6rYPBKBA.cspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What do the rest of you think? Do you like how emotional he is?

I think it's great how emotional Coach Kramer is. It is not about wins and losses right now. It is about the future of ISU football. Kramer is emotional because he CARES about his players. Way to go COACK K! :thumb:

Not only do I love how emotional he is, it makes me like and root for him that much more.

Coach Kramer has a fire burning inside which is 1000 times greater than some 18 to 22 year olds out there have.

I feel proud of him. I love what he stands for and for what he believes in. It seems to be about more than just football. Emotion is always good if it is truely how you feel, no matter what the situation. I kinda want to give him a hug. :) I would love to hear from his players, all of them, and hear what they have learned from him, football and everything in between. I want to see these boys win again before the season is finished. They have come so far, I hope people dont forget that. I believe in this team. I believe in coach K. Fingers crossed.

I think his emotion is genuine, He has a strong desire to see the program improve, and his passion is infectious.

He has a desire to see his team ( kids ) succeed and become young men who are a asset to society rather than a burden. Football is a vehicle that is used to teach and reinforce positive behaviors that will serve these student athletes well, hopefully they will embrace this opportunity.

Given time, a few more years of recruiting, and some stability in the "stay healthy" area I believe Coach K and his staff will achieve their goals.

I love the emotion and I especially like the embrace that he had with the kid from BYU after the game. Kramer wants to win and I think he genuinely wants the kids to feel the excitement of winning more this season.

On the flip side, I am sure the challenges are magnified as the season goes along. Kramer fixing ISU's woes will be his greatest challenge and most likely his greatest achievement as a HC.

I just hope we are not still talking about emotion at this same time next year. I really think he can turn it around. I'd rather be talking W's than crying. Emotion this year,,,,WINS NEXT!

Latest posts

Back