• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

BYU Walk-On to Transfer to ISU

SLCBengal

Khalil Bell (RB in high school, listed as WR by BYU) announced on his Instagram account that he will transfer to ISU...

Grateful for my opportunity to come to BYU and play for a year. I will now be transferring to Idaho State University to continue to chase this dream of mine! God doesn't make mistakes! I know he got a plan for me!

http://instagram.com/p/rKgJ4xuDQw/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BYUCougars: Khalil Bell

HUDL.com: Khalil Bell 2012 Highlights

The two transfers that are supposed to be here at ISU khalil bell and John Peoples are not on the fall roster and are not practicing. Anybody know why this is or what happened?

Bengalfanatic2014 said:
The two transfers that are supposed to be here at ISU khalil bell and John Peoples are not on the fall roster and are not practicing. Anybody know why this is or what happened?

Sometimes it takes a bit for transfers to clear with the NCAA. Not saying that is the case. Surprised that Franko with the Idaho State Journal hasn't asked. Also, you will most likely see more names pop up once classes start. That is when you will see the walk-ons.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

bengalcub said:
Bengalfanatic2014 said:

Sometimes it takes a bit for transfers to clear with the NCAA. Not saying that is the case. Surprised that Franko with the Idaho State Journal hasn't asked. Also, you will most likely see more names pop up once classes start. That is when you will see the walk-ons.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
The Journal reported Friday that Peoples has to finish two on-line courses through BYU before he is eligible at ISU. He can't practice or even get a playbook until then. So I'm not expecting him to be much of a factor this season. We will hope he proves me wrong.

Latest posts

Back