• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Can we beat Boise State on Saturday?

yes, ISU can beat Boise State on Saturday. Will ISU beat Boise State? Well...

Here's another question: Which ISU team will yield the fewest points on Saturday - FB, MBB, or WBB? :shock:

From the "CRAPple Cup" or the "Pillow Fight" formerly known as the UW-WSU Apple Cup, this is John Clayton, BengalDen.com :D

I think we can, but we have got to do better rebounding for one, in addition we MUST put a pick and roll in place at some time, the Hawaii game we didnt have a SINGLE pick until 17 minutes into the game, Stucki, To Stien for a bucket.

first and only pick and roll the entire first half

a high low between the bigs would work sometimes too, most productive group on the floor according to ESPN, Stucki, Bay, Morgan, Meech and Stein, they are like plus 11 or something, when playing together for extended minutes.

I dont like the changing of lineups that seem to be going on, starting or otherwise, but hopefully it works, my personal opinion which isnt worth squat, is that players begin to lose confidence and begin looking over their shoulder, I hope it doesnt play out that way.

my guess is we are READY for the press now, it takes ALL 5 guys to break a press, you dont dribble your way out of it and after watching the Hawaii game for the 10th time, I think it is clear we had NOT prepared for the press not one of our guys was prepared

I think we have a really good group of players and I think this will sort itself out, shots will begin to fall, players will trust each other more, Coach will develop real confidence in the right guys and the rotation of subs will tighten up.

the schedule doesnt get any easier, so hopefully we figure this out now rather than later, that zone we played was pretty darned good!

Go Bengals!

As others have posted, I would like to see Busma become more of a focal point of the offense. The kid has an aircraft carrier body, why isn't he dominating?

As protege mentions above, we need to do a better job of setting screens as well.

More lineup shuffles coming? I hope coach doesn't go beyond an 8 player rotation tonight...

Go Bengals!

Latest posts

Back