• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

channel 6 test pattern

Darn, we've made several little mistakes and of course, the Broncos are just bigger, faster, deeper --this game won't tell us much about the Bengals, I took a lot of heat about this three weeks ago for trying to keep expectations down, but don't give up on the Bengals based on this game. This is a money game, we are playing for money, nothing more, nothing less. Let's hope the Bengals can get a drive or two together and score. And, let's really hope that nobody gets hurt because it's getting ugly, Go Bengals.

Ugly is an understatement. Did you see (and hear) that hit on Russell Hill? My God, and all he had was a bloody nose. He's a tough son of a B!tch, though. At least it isn't as bad as Weber's game. 49 points by the end of the first half.

It's a good idea to keep it on the ground, we're doing better and driving. I'm here in Rendezvous with a bunch of people. I'm all decked out (might as well, I have no games til the week after OSU-USC)

You are right Spud.

However, I am seeing some good things. ISU will be able to run the ball against BSC competition. Plus they have had some good QB pressure. It doesn't always translate into sacks, but I have seen some nice push.

ISU is not getting dominated on of the fronts and that is good news. BSU is damn fast--got to go straight at em'. It also looks like Russ is very nervous--but he will get into the grove.

They are still fighting...I am proud of them.

bengalcub said:
It also looks like Russ is very nervous--but he will get into the grove.

They are still fighting...I am proud of them.

It looks like the Treasure Valley guys are all a little nervous.... personal foul on Rudder.... Hill looking nervous.

This is a good stat: Broncos carried 16 times for 54 yards, 3.4 yards per carry. Decent. Now if they can eliminate the mistakes.

Hold the running game at all costs, put a little more pressure on Kellen "Horse-Face" Moore. We GOT...TO...KEEP...POUNDING...THE...BALL!!!

In other news, the hyped 'Bama-Clemson game is turning into a rout. Bama leads 20-3, CJ Spiller and James Davis are getting swamped. Looks like another year where Clemson is highly touted and falls short. See ya later, Tommy Bowden.

Yer serious, right? Oh my God, I thought it was going to be a slaughter! Looks like the roving defense is working for EWU...

And yes, Huk is beating the hell out of the ball right now. And the broadcast keeps fading out!!! And to rub it in, it came on as Russ got sacked...

Latest posts

Back