• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Chat Live with Kramer and Tingey

A few highlights from the Kramer/Tingey Chats;

From a fan: I love the facility improvements to Holt, but is outdoor football in ISU's future?

Kramer: Not with wind we have in this town. Our spring weather was great! I like our lighting, our ambiance, our practice planning for am practices...all made possible by our roof.

From a fan: Will there be anything else new about the appearance of ISU football besides the offense and the field? New unis? Helmets?

Kramer: We return to a more orange type logo on our white helmets. We return to a white facemaske. We will wear all black from the belt-line down at home and away. Or jerseys will stay the same. New rules allow averybody to wear a flag...we will see how that goes...sheesh!

From a fan: The turf is great! Any other cosmetic changes in store for the dome? The multi colored seats reminds us that the 70's weren't as great as some people remember! :)

Tingey: There have been a few people who have suggested changing the seats to orange and black. It's a good suggestion but our main focus right now is raising the competitive level with our teams such that we are attracting so many fans that you can't see the multi-colored seats.

The rest of the discussion can be found here:

http://isubengals.com/news/2011/7/15/GEN_0715113728.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Don't get me wrong, I like that the AD and coach make themselves available for these, but it would be so much better if they could change a few things. Give us more notice, not the day before. Schedule these at a time when, oh I don't know, people aren't at work! Use the chat program that Frank did, the one which allows a question to be submitted before the actual event.

Go Bengals!

Latest posts

Back