• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Coach Christiansen Signs New 7-Year Contract

iSac

http://hornetsports.com/sports/bsb/2018-19/releases/20190624sdkxtg
Great to see a successful coach locking for the long term and reiterating his genuine interest in growing Hornet baseball. Congrats Coach Christiansen!

From the article:
"We are excited to be a part of this for a long time," said Christiansen about the agreement. "I had an opportunity to meet with President Nelsen and Mark (Orr) a week ago to discuss the state of the program, where we're at, and what's next. I walked out of that meeting convinced that President Nelsen and Mark are all in on helping us take the next step.

"That along with my family being really embedded in the community - we love it here - it was easy for us to further our commitment to Sacramento State."

Easily the best proven coach that Sac State currently has. Colberg might be the best.
Kudos for admin to keep him at J Street longterm.
Now lets get some bathrooms, pressbox and a real stadium built. Haha.

No-brainer move. Glad to see Orr make this move and Coach C wanting to stay here longer (or at least until his dream job opens up). No doubt this extension was in response to other programs taking up interest in Christiansen.

Look like there are some staff shake-ups to go along with this extension as well.

Latest posts

Back