• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Coach Earley premature play calling

SportsMan

I have to say that just looking at coach Earley's facial expressions and body language that he doesn't care if the Bengals do good on offense. He knows that he won't be back next season and his play selection will guarantee that.

Didn't someone have it on good authority that Stew Tracy, the guy who scored the touchdown, quit the team? Perhaps this is a good time to remind people that you cannot take what is said on message boards as gospel.

Good for them to fight back....and happy for Stew...he's battled through a lot of injuries. Can the Griz bigskytv announcers ever get the ISU kickers correct? Garcia is the kicker, Harrington is the punter....sheesh.

Former ISUSID

isusid said:
Didn't someone have it on good authority that Stew Tracy, the guy who scored the touchdown, quit the team? Perhaps this is a good time to remind people that you cannot take what is said on message boards as gospel.

Good for them to fight back....and happy for Stew...he's battled through a lot of injuries. Can the Griz bigskytv announcers ever get the ISU kickers correct? Garcia is the kicker, Harrington is the punter....sheesh.

Former ISUSID

Too bad that was Hutton and NOT Tracy. Hutton now has Tracy's number. Tracy was gone two weeks ago. So, the BengalDen religion is still alive and kicking.

yes grayson - the savior of bengal football... buried at third string (at best) for the bobcats.... :lol:

letuknow - why are you?

spartan said:
yes grayson - the savior of bengal football... buried at third string (at best) for the bobcats.... :lol:

letuknow - why are you?

Redshirt at MSU and eligible. Would have been a good RS for Idaho State, too.

SportsMan said:
I have to say that just looking at coach Earley's facial expressions and body language that he doesn't care if the Bengals do good on offense. He knows that he won't be back next season and his play selection will guarantee that.

i have to say that just looking at this post, sports"man" has some kind of phenomenal perception abilities were he/she can tell if a coach cares about the team based on a facial expression from an internet video feed. i cant figure out how you do that! must be a case of "woman's intuition", something i have found to be equally as baffling, lol

I post here because I'm still a fan of the team...it is a free country. I thought it was Stew Tracy because the announcers I'm listening to have called him Stew Tracy the entire game. I'm finishing the UNM basketball media guide with the ISU/Montana game on the other computer.

I would say the announcers having the wrong name is a product of switching the roster so late in the week with the number thing, but it's just a guess.

I always struggled with keeping up with the myriad of number changes for the guys on the team (that is a staff thing...it almost never happened during the season with Larry Lewis or Tom Walsh for that matter), and I get why Hutton has to switch, but last year Shaq Senegal played in three different numbers over a four game stretch...47, 84 (I think), and 15.

I know it drives Will Yoder crazy too.

Former ISUSID

I believe you Ross! I just have heard the Montana announcers talking about Stew Tracy running the ball LOL...but they mean Hutton. I would think the announcers would have the updated roster.

Frank

tigersmilk said:
SportsMan said:

i have to say that just looking at this post, sports"man" has some kind of phenomenal perception abilities were he/she can tell if a coach cares about the team based on a facial expression from an internet video feed. i cant figure out how you do that! must be a case of "woman's intuition", something i have found to be equally as baffling, lol
HAHA yea thanks Ms. Tittimilk I'm blessed with the ability....lol and he may have check the blog at half time bc he started smiling and hes actually trying to get the ball in Tavoy's hands.

Latest posts

Back