• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Coach Strandley

D.M.

As a past defensive lineman, this school should feel blessed with Coach Strandley. I have been watching him work with the line for the past two weeks. Once they catch the HIS concept you will see a Hugh difference. The last scrimmage they had, the starters played great with the 9 to10 plays they got. Watching all the other players come in, I feel they were lost. A lot of the big plays you saw were miss assignments by the 3s and 4s, but what do you expect. This is a very complicated defensive, but simple after you learn it. What we saw last year from the line you won’t see this year. They have speed up the middle in #94 and the two ends are impressive. They accommodate each other very well. For me, this year will be exciting to watch these four work. I can see some records broke this year. (All Good).

“Be The Best

I feel what you are saying D.M. I have been privy to watch Strands on several occaisions with the players and I love his style and his "get after it" attitude and demeanor. We need not only the 1's to perform but the 2's and 3's because depth is so important on the D-line. If we have depth we can wreek some havoc this season.

Bengalbeliever,
After yesterday’s practice we might have to keep the 2s and 3s in there so the offensive can move the ball. I saw #94 cut through the middle with one of his 6 TFL on senior running back and took him out for the remainder of practice. By the way can he (runningback) practice tonight?
The coache's might have to put in (only touch the running backs, like the QB’s) practice. I would hate for us to run out of running backs. Seriously, this defensive is for real. Add the awesome LB’s we have, FOLKS LOOK OUT, I see great things.

“Be The Best”

DL Freshman (all the freshman for that matter) will have to learn Strandly's technique as well the style of the other position coaches... Keep in mind, for four years they've been playing the technique of their H.S. coach... these are skilled freshman, and once they get in the groove (learn the new coaching style), they'll "wreak havoc"...

I wish i could check out some practices, but I'm in L.A. I wish them the best... keep updating this site, i check it every day. Can't wait to check out the first game!

Go Bengals

Latest posts

Back