• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Coaches Show Upgrade

votb

Greetings Bengal Fans...
In trying to make the weekly ISU Coaches Radio Show more fan friendly, we're working on making hot dogs and sodas available at the show, which is held on Wednesday nights at Phil Meador Courtesy Ford in Pocatello. The ISU FAT Club is helping out, and we haven't decided if there'll be a charge or not, but do you all think it would be fair to charge a buck or so for each? We'd love to have more fans come out and participate. The show begins at 6:00 p.m.

If you want to make it more fan friendly, why not hold it in a more fan friendly place? Take nothing away from the Meadors, who have shown themselves to be incredibly generous and valuable members of the community. At the end of the day, it's a car lot. Who wants to spend an hour with their family at a car lot?

I attended a couple of times when it was at Chili's. Seems like if you want it more fan friendly, you'd hold the show at a place where families normally congregate. I'd think restaurants like Chili's, Wingers, BWW, MacKenzie, future Red Robin and so on would love the bump in business on a Wednesday night.

Hosting the Coaches Show is a sponsor opportunity. It's great to say all of those other places would love to have a bump in business, but if I'm not mistaken, BWW hosted it for awhile then decided not to do it anymore. Granted, we still weren't winning any football games then, but I guess the faithful get rewarded. Courtesy Ford got it after that. I don't have any input on where the show is from, so I'm doing what I can to make it as fan friendly as possible, no matter where it's at.

Speaking of the faithful getting rewarded, not only will we have dogs and sodas tonight, but I'll have a couple of shirts from the Orange & Black store to give away, and a couple of tickets to Saturday's game against Portland State.

GO BENGALS!

It's too late this year, votb, but has there been any thought about broadcasting the coaches show from the state fair? It would offer great visibility of ISU and the football program to the upper and mid-valley folks, but all in one place. It would be a great place to hand out schedules, posters, prizes and all that. Just a thought, and it would only be once a year.

sasquatch said:
It's too late this year, votb, but has there been any thought about broadcasting the coaches show from the state fair? It would offer great visibility of ISU and the football program to the upper and mid-valley folks, but all in one place. It would be a great place to hand out schedules, posters, prizes and all that. Just a thought, and it would only be once a year.

WOW.. ! Great Idea Quatch.!!. I bet Jason & Phil would love it too.!. a "Remote" Courtesy Ford location at the State Fair with some new cars and a couple of sales reps. on hand.!. giving away prizes. broadcasting LIVE.!. I wonder if we could get Coach Kramer to be on the Dunk Tank after the show....!! sell tickets to throw a ball to dunk him.. with the proceeds going to the Bengal Foundation.!!------Genius....

Latest posts

Back