• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Coach's Showw info for Tonight!

votb

Here we go again...the information for submitting questions for the coach's radio show tonight is all listed below...

Our player-guest tonight will be senior offensive lineman Lance Cartwright:

How to submit questions for the Coach's Show Monday night

-You can put them in this thread and I'll use them Monday night

-You can e-mail them to me at: [email protected]

-you can call the show and ask yourself 208-233-5734 (local calls), or 1-800-726-5734 (toll free)
Please include your first name and where you live. It's helpful to be able to say "John in Shelley has this question"...or something like that. However, you don't have to include first name...but as in letters to the editor in newspapers...preference goes to those who provide some identification. Hard questions are not discouraged, but we will not be using questions that bear any semblance to "personal attacks".

Besides being on KSEI (AM930) and KRXK (AM1230 in Rexburg), please note that you can listen to the show online through Stretch Internet through the http://www.isubengals.com site (courtesy of Dr. Michael Sutton at Cedar Hills Family Dentistry in Pocatello) , but if you listen online and decide to call the show, the audio you hear on your PC is substantially delayed (20 secs or more), so there can be problems trying to talk on phone and listen to radio. You can call and give your question to the engineer, who can pass it along.

Hey coach Z why didn't you play nick edgson at the montana state game? with the season being for not why wouldn't you honor your seniors by playing them as much as possible. If nothing else being down by 20 should merit a small token of respect.

Ps seriously ask him this question because it's pretty dang confusing to me!

Nick was suffering from the flu....he made the trip but was dying just playing special teams. He actually sat by himself when he on the bench because he was so under the weather.

ISUSID

For Coach Z,

Obviously, the team is not playing up to your expectations. To me, the lack of offensive performace is most surprising. When you look at game film, are you satisfied with the execution of blocking, receiver routes, qb reads, running backs hitting the right holes, etc? Any area(s) in particular that need work?

A follow-up question. We seem do well initially on offense, then opponent defenses seem to adjust and we have no answer. Do you address these possibilities in the offensive game scheme?

Tony from Idaho Falls

Yes the lack of offensive adjustments is unreal...and predictability!! Ask Z what hes going to do in the offseason to improve this?

isusid said:
Nick was suffering from the flu....he made the trip but was dying just playing special teams. He actually sat by himself when he on the bench because he was so under the weather.

ISUSID

thanks for the spin frank "squiggles" mctavish...not what he told me but whatever you got to tell yourself to sleep at night, not thinking you work for a monster.

(sigh...i had too. my bad)

Tell you what, if anyone has a question, you can email me...I'm here to answer questions for the fans, but I think Tigersmilk is just a little to sour for me...

ISUSID

tigersmilk said:
isusid said:

ISUSID

thanks for the spin frank "squiggles" mctavish...not what he told me but whatever you got to tell yourself to sleep at night, not thinking you work for a monster.

(sigh...i had too. my bad)

John said tonight on the show that twice he asked Nick how he was feeling before he finally sent him into the game (after Danny Urias hurt his ankle), and Coach Z said that both times Nick told him he was having a really hard time breathing...which is why he didn't play much (Nick registered 1 tackle in the official game stats[gee, maybe he played after all!], and we called his name during the broadcast after he was in on that play). This is no spin of Frank's...but straight from Coach Z's mouth. Now if you want to go ahead and call out Coach Z and Brad and I liars...I suppose that's your perogative...but when you start throwing around names like "monster", it just about shoots down whatever credibility you have. Maybe it's just me...but Hitler and Mao were "monsters"...I have no idea who you're talking about. There REALLY has to be something about this program that's eating at you personally....please don't let it destroy you.

i think its obvious what the issue is i can't count how many times i see a reciever open down the field and you know what the quarterback is getting sacked or scrambling for his life. Some of the worst o-line play i have ever seen it is bad. And i have watched just about every single game this year for the Bengals. The receivers literally have no time to get open and i feel bad for the quarterback back there because he is just a hitting dummy.

Latest posts

Back