• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH! !

bengaltigress

Congratulations Mark Campbell, Idaho State Universitys new head football coach. He has confirmed the change himself!!!
After declining Robert Morris' head coaching job offer he has decided to stay with his Alma mater.
I think Campbell is the right man for the job! His strength and conditioning program has obviously made the BENGALS bigger faster and stronger then the rest of the big sky competition.
Go BENGALS!!!!

bengaltigress said:
Congratulations Mark Campbell, Idaho State Universitys new head football coach. He has confirmed the change himself!!!
After declining Robert Morris' head coaching job offer he has decided to stay with his Alma mater.
I think Campbell is the right man for the job! His strength and conditioning program has obviously made the BENGALS bigger faster and stronger then the rest of the big sky competition.
Go BENGALS!!!!

Ha... ha... ha... NO!!!! :shock:

HAHAHAHA

Although his stories of his "glory days" are quite entertaining, he is next in line to get fired. After all of this head coach business gets taken care of Tingey's next project is finding a new strength & conditioning coach. Mark's days of watching movies in his office during team workouts and preaching how ISU is going to work "smarter - not harder" are soon over. I swear the guy gets his workouts from the back of cereal boxes. Soon the Bengals will be lifting weights again...now that's GRRRRREEEAAT!!!

The day I heard Campbell explain his weight training philosophy I knew ISU was in big trouble. He is a great guy but he he is way behind in weight training knowledge. Does he really think he is ahead of big time programs when it comes to training philosophy? They need to find an energetic lifting coach who not only knows the dynamics of lifting, but also gets the players to buy into the program. I have talked to players and they laugh and mock the strength program. They have not bought into the program and never will at this point. Some players have went so far to say they got more out of their high school weights class.

I hate to drop names of close relation but I know of a great personal trainer who played at ISU and has worked well to help develop some of the best high school athletes in the Idaho Falls area. Some of which have gone on to play college sports and a couple of them have been drafted in the MLB. He trains Billy Butler in his offseason too. If what I have hear is right, he would have to take a pay cut for the job. I have yet to ask him if he would ever be interested in something like that anyways.

Latest posts

Back