• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Congrats Bengals!

Nunez

We have been a 1-2 win team for decades. Last year with our new head coach we went 4-7. We trended upward and were close to being .500. Immediate improvement. This year we finished 6-5. Basically in the mid pack of BSC. But the W/L doesn’t tell the story. We set records. We were ranked. Our new offensive and defensive coordinators got results. They got respect from the players and fans. We played 2 FBS teams tough and scared one. We should have beaten Davis- the top league team. Many will look at this season as WHAT IF? I look at this season as wow! We accomplished much. If we can continue our run game with Madison; improve our defense; and get QB production from our young guys we will be fine. I’m confident in our coaches and players.

I agree with all of it! We went from being a team expected to lose, to being a respected team in the Sky! HUGE strides this year, kudos to the players and well done to the coaches! We lose a few amazing players but from what I've seen, we have such a depth in talent that we should only see an improvement. Biggest question mark is who is going to throw to Horton, Gueller, and Dean next year?. Aaaaand...i just want to end with, im very proud to call myself a fan of this team and organization!

We have Amos, Goggin, Cash, and Struyck. Plus some new players coming in. We will be able to throw the football. And run it.

What another great step this year! Coaches and players should be very proud. We have a lot of good players returning and they now know they can compete. I think Amos is going to surprise a lot of people. He has all the tools just has had to wait for his chance for varies reasons. Several players have told me they are excited to have Amos as their QB.

Amos will not be the starter next year. Our QB & OL play down the stretch was marginal. Hence, we limped to a 6-5 finish and no playoffs, once again..

208Alpine who do you feel is the future behind center? Cramer always loved talking about the future, Phen isuch more tight lipped. Also, What would you fix on the o-line?

Latest posts

Back