• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Could Z go down the Tim Brewster Route?

isusuperfan

From AP Wire Reports a few days ago, myaw

Reports before the weekend suggested Minnesota would fire coach Tim Brewster if the team lost to Purdue. The predictions were accurate as Brewster was relieved of his coaching duties on Sunday after falling to the Boilermakers 28-17.

"While I appreciate the passion and commitment that Coach Brewster has shown, it is clear that a change in the leadership of Gopher football is necessary," athletic director Joel Maturi said in a statement. "We have high aspirations for our football program and we are not satisfied with its current direction. The results so far this season have been unacceptable and the program has simply not shown enough improvement over the past three and a half years to continue with the status quo."

Co-offensive coordinator Jeff Horton will be the interim coach for Minnesota's final five games. After beating Middle Tennessee in the opener, the Gophers have dropped six consecutive games, including home losses South Dakota and Northern Illinois.

Brewster finishes his career with the Gophers at 16-30, including a 6-21 record in the Big Ten. He led the school to the Insight Bowl the previous two seasons.

I have this weird feeling that you are not on board with the Zamberlin regime, Ross?!?!

I am hoping to read very soon that Zamberlin has been relieved of his duties as HC, will be reassigned somewhere in the university for the duration of his contract. I don't care who finishes out the year.

I am NOT on board. However, I do wish Zamberlin and the rest of his staff the best of luck someplace else.

I would like to be a fly on the wall with some of these coaches at someplace else... How many WTF do you think they would get on the first day on the job? Seriously, the look of dumbfoundedness when Strandley opens his mouth would be absolutely priceless!!! What a bunch of monkeys!!!

Latest posts

Back