• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Cub, Superfan and all. Thanks

bengalharley said:
Cub, Superfan and all. Thanks for supporting the Athletes. :D

I appreciate the kind words.

As I have always maintained, the real story on this board happens in the PM's. I am grateful to have interaction with you and everyone else that I have had the pleasure of getting to know. The things that I say on here are contributions of MANY and the trust that folks have shown in me is very appreciated.

My dad was the equipment manager at Idaho State and I grew up around Idaho State athletics. At one time, I was guilty like the rest of the athletic department and I always attacked posters if they had anything negative to say about ISU. When I was asked to moderate this board, my eyes were open forever. It has been very hard because I went from being welcomed within the athletic department to being hated by most.

To make a long story short, my dad told me that the best thing I could ever do for ISU is to attack the problems that I see head on. Without accountability, the program and athletic department will always be destined to underachieve. He said that the "good old boy" attitude and the fear of speaking up and discussing uncomfortable things would be the single greatest thing that has crippled ISU athletically, followed closely by the building of the Dome.

Look, I grew up around it and I know I was a part of the problem. I have sworn to myself that I will always say what I think needs to be said, because I believe that we as a message board community can influence change. I am grateful for the opportunity to have interaction with so many folks in this message board community.

Next, I have been a Bengal supporter for 33 plus years now and I have never had the balls to paint my face and run around the Dome in an attempt to build spirit. To Ross, I appreciate all that you do as well.

Latest posts

Back