• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Current Events

ISUDude

Sorry to change the topic from comparing whose cannon is bigger and better, pro day was yesterday. Anyone know who performed well? Times? Why wasn't this announced more? What did the guys look like?

There have been some disciplinary issues with alcohol, grades, etc so it woulda been nice to hear some about where the guys are at. Also to get a chance to see them. Any insight would be nice... Or we could just keep using the measuring tape.

Mark Campbell is getting me the new heights and weights....that will go in the prospectus which I need to get out before I leave. I found out about pro day that morning ... literally right before it went off...if I get the information from Mark I'll try and get some stuff out ... top marks and such...

ISUSID

I've got one for ya.. Jeremy Gibson has been dismissed from the team, for a number of reasons.. The cannon issue is getting gayer by the day..

I don't have Gibson on my roster, which I'm guessing is because he is still is not eligible. Kenny Viser is also not in school but I have information on Kelvin Miller so he is good to go, as he is on my roster.

ISUSID

The sad thing is Gibson has been going to school on ISU's dime for two to three semesters. Well at least I think that is a pretty good guess.

As for Viser--tough situation, back at Nevada trying to get eligible.

Sadley, I'd say it is a pretty safe bet that ISU will have to move on without them. Plus, in the situation with Viser--even if eligible he hasn't played competitive football in at least two years.

ISU is losing big time waiting on these two and they may ( I say may because I am only guessing) have to deal with the ramifications on the teams APR.

who cares? like any apr impact is going to make a bit of diference for a team that ain't won but 2 games in 2 years...?

Im not sure about any of the past events, but I know that this past weekend the ISU football team did a canned food drive by going around to neighborhoods door to door. They were able to get 3/4 of a ton of food for the Idaho food bank. I am looking forward to seeing new faces in the spring and looking forward to the future success!

spartan said:
who cares? like any apr impact is going to make a bit of diference for a team that ain't won but 2 games in 2 years...?

I hear you, but if they want to win more than two games in the next two years--they are going to need a full compliment of scholarships to get it done. The fact that ISU is allowing these players to stick around may illustrate the reality that they cannot afford to let them go.

I heard that the two fastest guys were Senior Jeff Hutton (played/graduated last year at Utah ) ran a 4.57 and Andrew Benavides (back from paralysis just 4 1/2 months ago) ran a 4.62

Do you mean Jake Hutton from Utah State? If so, I wonder how that happened--medical hardship? If this is the kid--he is a badass.

I have heard from a credible source that former USU star Jake Hutton of Highland High is going to join the Bengals with his final year of eligibility as he pursues a master's..

I got some more info from my son...

Kelvin Miller ran a 4.34
Tanner Davis ran a 4.56
Jeff Hutton ran a 4.57
Andrew Benavides ran a 4.62

CAL BENGAL FAN said:
I got some more info from my son...

Kelvin Miller ran a 4.34
Tanner Davis ran a 4.56
Jeff Hutton ran a 4.57
Andrew Benavides ran a 4.62

trigger finger on miller's time. And the others...is that it? Thank goodness 40-yard dash times are only a part of a player's evaluation. However, I have to agree with letuknow about needing more speed.

Still gotta find a reliable PK and/or a Punter. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I hear there is only the PK-Punter for spring ball.

Latest posts

Back