• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Dave Kragthorpe Classic

The number one offense looked the best overal today. I was impressed with the offensive line they are gonna be solid this year. Arias looked great!! The back up qb looked a little rusty. Gonna need some help there. I liked the play of kW Williams and Madison Mangum they both looked good. I think our receivers are gonna be just fine. Broc looked solid as always and finney had a nice touchdown run. On defense I am interested in seeing how Austin graves does with his new position. He had an awesome season last year at end and they are now experimenting with him at rush linebacker so he will drop into coverage on occasion. That scrimmage got me excited for this year. Good crowd showed up. We need to get holt full on Saturday afternoons and get the place rocking!! Nice job bengals

I believe Kramer and his assistant coaches have to win at least 3 games in the Big Sky in 2014. He has had the time to evaluate his players during spring ball. Will new players be signed before fall camp?

You are probably right PBP about Coach Kramer being happy with what he has. I am concerned about the offense going into the 2014 season as we have young and inexperienced WR's and a young and inexperienced back-up QB to Arias. Until we establish a good running game we will continue to be a passing team which means these young and inexperienced WR's will have to play like veteran players. I was hoping that Coach Kramer would obtain two veteran WR's and one veteran QB but that did not happen as of today. I see our offense as just average going into the 2014 season. I do see improvement with the defense going into the 2014 season as the players are experienced starters that appear to play well as a unit. Our DB's will have to play much better this season.

Latest posts

Back