• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Davis Game

Yeah... also watching.

Liking the running game so far.

Not much else to like.

Arias leading the league in sack-fumbles.

Trouble kicking-out of bounds on the kickoff and line drive punt returned to the 30.

Defense not wrapping up.

UC Davis announcer just said: "there's got to be a punter somewhere in the state of Idaho".

In other words... even our opponents think rugby style punting stinks.

You know, I've watched this no huddle offense since 2011. It just doesn't work. Our team is not put together enough to make it work, it cuts down our time of possession, puts way to much pressure on our defense, and we can't do anything offensively against real teams. I'm no expert, but let's do a few things: #1, learn how to make a damn tackle; #2, get some damn cornerbacks that are worth a damn; #3, get a damn punter; #4, HUDDLE; #5, Recruit JC players almost exclusively, I mean lets pull a Kragthorpe so we can have the talent to win some games (I understand APR problems, but when they are cleared up).

Ralph Hutchinson said:
You know, I've watched this no huddle offense since 2011. It just doesn't work. Our team is not put together enough to make it work, it cuts down our time of possession, puts way to much pressure on our defense, and we can't do anything offensively against real teams. I'm no expert, but let's do a few things: #1, learn how to make a damn tackle; #2, get some damn cornerbacks that are worth a damn; #3, get a damn punter; #4, HUDDLE; #5, Recruit JC players almost exclusively, I mean lets pull a Kragthorpe so we can have the talent to win some games (I understand APR problems, but when they are cleared up).

:clap:

ISU had a history of solid punting.... NFL quality punting that could change the game. It was really something (a small thing, really) that ISU fans could note with some pride. Now this rugby garbage.

Bengals are going to drop this one, down ten.... still, I liked the fight in the Bengals in the second half.

Another game, perhaps....

I was at the game, could not believe that ISU would not throw the ball over the middle. The WR were open all night. The defense has got to go. The defense that ISU is trying to run does not work for the talent that we have. We need to go to fit the Defense to the talent we have. We need a different scheme a 4/3 or a 5/2. We could not pressure UCD at all. The D ends have to contain!!!!!!! I don't know what is wrong but we cant tackle. The play calling was a disorganize mess. We cannot punt on 4th down with 3 min left down by 10. We have to go for it. If we are going to run we have to have a blocker... We need to have a power run game.

I am sorry I am a avid ISU fan I bleed orange and black I support this team no matter what but things got to change. The run game n its current form does not work... We do not have the talent to run the offensive plays that are called we cant block... We have got to run plays that fit the players strengths. ISU has got to close the gaps in the line run the QB on the read option, pass the ball vertical.. I am afraid that this is going to be another long season. :x :x :x :x :x

Latest posts

Back