• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Death of a Message Board

Skippy

I'm just curious if anybody checks this board anymore. Clearly very few people post here anymore. Any thoughts on why this board has gone dormant and what it would take to revive it?

I check here quite often. I think it was due to board members attacking/trolling others. When you have a small contingent on a forum, all it takes is one or two bad apples to drive everyone away or keep them from posting. Also it's the offseason and there hasn't been much news off the field which could actually be a good thing.

I think once Spring practice hits, the board will start being active again. I always check the other BigSky forums and they are hit and miss also. Some have zero activity at all even during the season and others are lit up all year.

Skippy said:
I'm just curious if anybody checks this board anymore. Clearly very few people post here anymore. Any thoughts on why this board has gone dormant and what it would take to revive it?

Lol, I often times this offseason have thought the same thing as you Skippy. I check the board quite often. I do agree with Tacoma though that some of the other Big Sky message boards are inactive also. He is spot on. Hopefully spring practices can generate some activity on here again

...might be a little bit of the "time of year"....but I know I grew weary of the "holier than thou" attitude....i.e. "Bull" was okay....." B S " was not......etc....it grew old FAST ....in my mind.... :twocents:

It's never a good idea to have an employee/affiliate of the school become an administrator of an independent fan board.

Never.

I would say winning some games may help and I am not talking about winning against D2 opponents. Most people that post on this FB site are Die Hards and are hoping Kramer is the answer to turning this program around. Keep hoping as I have been waiting the last 5 years and keep seeing Cellar results in the fnal standings at the end of the season. It is what it is. Maybe, this is the season Kramer turns it around but I would not bet on it. We will see.

Latest posts

Back