• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Depth Chart Revamp

Tacoma5

Looks like there's been some good moves on the depth chart and player positions. I also liked what I heard at tonight's coaches show, great job by our host btw! Really looking forward to the changes in our defense and the improvements made along with some moves on the offensive side.

Why do you think there will be changes? It is the same starting lineup other than a few unavailabilities. I guess Kramer could change up the defense a little bit but that is normal for each game depending on what team we are playing and whether they run or pass the ball. The offense is not going to change much other than we may pass the ball more starting on Saturday. Unless Gueller becomes a running type of QB I really do not see any major changes to the offense. I was surprised to see two wildcat plays against Portland State by our offense where we did not have A QB in the game.

Notebook on Kramer's Wednesday presser: http://idahostatejournal.com/members/isu-football-notebook-bengals-to-test-revamped-defense-youth-at/article_5ff60594-54fd-5018-97c2-648f19c7c84e.html
Michael Dean is listed as a slot receiver, second behind KW Williams. My guess is he'll be used on sweep plays and screens. Thomas Vazorka also moved from guard to right tackle, and Cody Abbott will make his first start of the season at right guard.

mguernsey_isj said:
Notebook on Kramer's Wednesday presser: http://idahostatejournal.com/members/isu-football-notebook-bengals-to-test-revamped-defense-youth-at/article_5ff60594-54fd-5018-97c2-648f19c7c84e.html
Michael Dean is listed as a slot receiver, second behind KW Williams. My guess is he'll be used on sweep plays and screens. Thomas Vazorka also moved from guard to right tackle, and Cody Abbott will make his first start of the season at right guard.

It would be interesting to see him as a receiver at times however. Getting him the ball in space could lead to some big plays. It's an interesting concept.

PBP

Latest posts

Back