• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Do the Bengals have a chance against North Dakota

up for the challenge said:
North Dakota is favored by 17 points. That is a lot of points as normally the home team has a 3 point advantage.

As Dizzy Dean would have said about the game, ISU has two chances on Saturday--slim and none. We'll take the slim chance. That's why the game is played.

Go Bengals!

bill_idaflls said:
up for the challenge said:
North Dakota is favored by 17 points. That is a lot of points as normally the home team has a 3 point advantage.

As Dizzy Dean would have said about the game, ISU has two chances on Saturday--slim and none. We'll take the slim chance. That's why the game is played.

Go Bengals!

North Dakota was knocked out of the playoffs last season by us. They do not want ISU to knock them out of the playoffs this season. They will come to play and try to run up the score on us. Our offense will have match their offense. I am not sure that is possible as our offense struggles to score points. Like you said, a slim chance is better than no chance and that is why they play the game.

We don't seem to have trouble moving the ball between the 20s...and if we can figure out how to hang on to it from there...who knows?

I agree VOTB but we have not figured that out that red zone for a very long time during the game. Is that a coaching issue or player issue or a combination as everybody glances at the scoreboard one last time after the game is over? I do not expect you to answer as you cannot and I know you will have your lucky charm with you at the game.

perhaps north dakota has tacos on the pregame menu that may help them win football games in the big sky conference football season idaho state university football should consider adding tacos to big sky football pregame meals in preparing for big sky football games during the season

I do not think North Dakot cares what kind of pre game meals they have as they tend to win games with or without tacos but you maybe right about tacos as it will not hurt

i agree a pregame meal for idaho states big sky football game against north dakota will not hurt as tacos are good energy food for playing football in the big sky conference

Only if those tacos have hot peppers and hot sauce as they could give a player a burst of energy. Maybe a taco with a hot pepper during half time will also help the coaches make good adjustments for the second half.

That's what I like to see from the posters. Seriously. When met with sarcasm use humor, keep things low key and not escalate things.

PBP

Latest posts

Back