• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Don't forget the Bengal Women !

Webcaster

The Bengal women play tomorrow night at 700 at Reed gym. So if you can't make it to the men's game come and cheer on the women. They need your support just as much as the mens team. :P

The Bengal women always have three freshman on the floor at one time. They have a deep bench. They are inexperienced and looking for chemistry but by conference time, I expect that the team will compete for a playoff spot --then look out next year. Their schedule the next two weeks is insane.

The women's program has an absolutely bright future IF the young ladies on the team stay with the program. I am absolutely impressed by Kaela Oakes (the next Jenna Brown) and really like the way Morgan Wohltman plays.
They are definitely in the learning stage but there's plenty of promise. Oana is looking good and steady and so is Chelsea. Devin Diehl is playing very well defensively. Give them some time to mesh in the early part of the season and they should do well in the conference. Good luck Lady Bengals!

notabengalalum said:
The women's program has an absolutely bright future IF the young ladies on the team stay with the program. I am absolutely impressed by Kaela Oakes (the next Jenna Brown) and really like the way Morgan Wohltman plays.
They are definitely in the learning stage but there's plenty of promise. Oana is looking good and steady and so is Chelsea. Devin Diehl is playing very well defensively. Give them some time to mesh in the early part of the season and they should do well in the conference. Good luck Lady Bengals!

wohltman reminds me of a young diehl, fearless shooter. and oaks, let's not put "the next jenna brown" mantel on her just yet. my intuition on her says she will far outshine last years point guard, with better court vision, distribution, and offensive focus. not to take anything away from miss brown, but she had me pulling my hair out at times last year.

yes the future looks very very bright for our womens team. lets just hope our young coach sobo can keep it all sane given the amount of youth on the team, that's GOT to be a challenge!

I think tigersmilk here makes some great points. Wohltman does seem like a young Devin Diehl when it comes to shooting. Diehl may not be knocking down many shots right now, but definitely has shown her great shooting ability in the past. I remember her as a freshman hitting some huge shots during their conference championship victory. I expect to see her averages go up soon, especially when their conference schedule starts.

I would also like to add that the Lady Bengals put up a great fight against Utah last night taking them in to overtime. Quite impressive. Even though they did not snag a win, I hope that gives them a boost of confidence for their tournament at Arizona State this weekend! And, I can not believe their schedule this pre-season. Do they ever get to go to class? Seriously, any of those girls pulling As and Bs this semester deserve a ton of credit.

Latest posts

Back