• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Don't Look Now but...

Skippy

Idaho has won three in a row and is just two wins from bowl eligibility after destroying New Mexico State today.

I was not sure Skippy but I knew you would know. As far as the Big Sky the only team I know on probation is Weber State. I am surprised they are doing well with their scholarship losses.

Do you think the Vandals have a chance at a bowl game?

up for the challenge said:
I was not sure Skippy but I knew you would know. As far as the Big Sky the only team I know on probation is Weber State. I am surprised they are doing well with their scholarship losses.

Do you think the Vandals have a chance at a bowl game?
I think they have a good chance at getting bowl eligible, they only need to win two of their last 6 games. Whether they get selected or not is another question. Some years there have not been enough teams with six wins to fill all the bowl openings. Don't know if that will happen this year.

I would like to see the Vandals in a bowl game. That would be great for the Idaho alumni, student body, and fans that support their team. I wonder why they are playing better this season?

up for the challenge said:
I would like to see the Vandals in a bowl game. That would be great for the Idaho alumni, student body, and fans that support their team. I wonder why they are playing better this season?
They weren't bad last year -- they won four games and were just a couple of big plays away from a 6-win bowl season. I think Petrino has done a nice job rebuilding that program. Their fans are apoplectic that just when they seem to be turning the program around on the field, their president announces they are dropping down to FCS. Lewiston Trib got a bunch of emails via public records requests which showed their AD urging their president to hold off on the Big Sky decision, but he plunged ahead. U if I ticket sales and fundraising are really taking a gut punch as a result.

Latest posts

Back