• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Eagle Madness

clawman1

Eagle MadNest TOMORROW NIGHT

Doors at 6PM | Event at 7PM | Reese Court

Join us tomorrow (10/18) at Reese Court for the first ever Eagle MadNest event at 7 PM (doors open at 6 PM) , showcasing our men's, women's, and wheelchair basketball teams! The night will be filled with competitions, on-court contests, giveaways, and more!

Great opportunity to meet all coaches and players. It is obvious Coach Riley recruits character.
The 6th man club raised over 85,000 for the bball program! :thumb:
Another tough pre-season featuring games @ Utah, Ole Miss, Cincinnati, 4 Pac 12 teams, and Air Force. This may set them up well for league play.

Clawman, that would have been a treat to do that and get a sense what these guys are like. Do you get a feel who will take Ventures role on this team? Probably not a fair question as the makeup of each team changes year to year. You have any access or seen any stats how the games went on Euro trip?

There was a video with highlights of the Europe trip but no stats as they were primarily exhibitions. From seeing players and coaches interacting throughout the event I got the impression these guys like each other and good team chemistry, can't say how I form that opinion in a 2 hr event. Ellis Magnuson seems to have a lot of respect from other players. I'm looking forward to a fun season!

Latest posts

Back