• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

EWU's Stadium Upgrades

biobengal

Untitled_zps285d9cd1.jpg

Can somebody take a match to the Holt Arena already.... < said in jest, don't anybody go an call the fire marshal.

http://www.championshipsubdivision.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=29799&start=25" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pretty nice. All on one side, though. Last time I was there was '04 and I wasn't impressed. Rest of the seating sucked, Place looked like a fairgrounds grandstand. As for Holt, maybe a team to bring the fans in to see, a competitive team, first. When that place gets 10,000 fans consistently, not counting the countless kids running around, maybe then its time to look at facilities. First things first. It would make one hell of a tater barn, though. World class!

It would be nice to see some upgrades to Holt but I agree with Otis that we need to see some improvement in the team -- and the better attendance that would result before being able to start expecting some upgrades. I would be nice to see some better seating -- feels like the seats have not been upgraded since the 70's.

At least they are individual seats. Seating is the same for big pocket fan and blue collar fan. I am of the latter category, and any other stadium I've gone to had bench seats for us poor boys. I'm still picking slivers out of my ass from Logan. Figure to put them all together and make an end table when I'm done.

Latest posts

Back