• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Excited

Reborn2010

Hi..Is anyone else really excited for the upcoming season? This will be my first season with you all. My grandson Isaiah Walter is turning out for the team. We're from Yakima, WA. He's going to be a freshman and I'm not sure if he is redshirting or not? He's a pretty good player but I'm sure all grandparents feel that way. Ha ha ha. Isaiah was first team all state at safety, and 2nd team all state at WR. He didn't play much WR his last year because the first two QB's got injuried and they needed someone to play QB. Isaiah had played QB in Grid Kids so he said he'd try. He led his team to the state playoffs. He's really a team player kind of guy and a great leader who hates to lose. There are some pretty good players coming to ISU from the state of Washington so I'm excited to see them all play together. I think think the incoming freshmen will help the team.

Reborn2010 said:
Hi..Is anyone else really excited for the upcoming season? This will be my first season with you all. My grandson Isaiah Walter is turning out for the team. We're from Yakima, WA. He's going to be a freshman and I'm not sure if he is redshirting or not? He's a pretty good player but I'm sure all grandparents feel that way. Ha ha ha. Isaiah was first team all state at safety, and 2nd team all state at WR. He didn't play much WR his last year because the first two QB's got injuried and they needed someone to play QB. Isaiah had played QB in Grid Kids so he said he'd try. He led his team to the state playoffs. He's really a team player kind of guy and a great leader who hates to lose. There are some pretty good players coming to ISU from the state of Washington so I'm excited to see them all play together. I think think the incoming freshmen will help the team.
Welcome to you and Isaiah to the Bengal family! I hope you enjoy your visit to Pocatello and much success to your grandson.

Thanks!!! Reading the board has been somewhat gloomy. I certainly hope the team does better than fans think gtey will. I thiink ISU has had a good recruiting class that will help out this year. My grandson is 5' 10" and weighs 200 lbs now. He's really worked hard this year in the off season to put on weight and muscle. He has a D-1 body now. He can play WR, Cornerback or Safety. He's a really great player and a really great kid. I think you all will really like him a lot.

Thanks guys. I have a good feeling that this year is going to be a good year for ISU. How good we'll have to wait and see, but I truly believe that it's going to be much better than last year. As has been said, the schedule is a tough one. But the boys will be much better, and play much better. I'll be looking for the positives to take away from each game. A good feeling can help grow a good season. And it makes participating in a football forum more fun.

Isaiah really likes it at ISU. Really likes his teammates and coaches. He seems to be doing well. When I asked him how it was going he said, good, but I'm really sore and tired...LOL I had to laugh because I know how he feels. I was glad to hear him say that. The coaches are working their butts off. hahahahaha and thats good.

Latest posts

Back