• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Exhibition Shockers

Skippy

ISU women give up 95 points in loss to Northwest Nazarene, while defending Mountain West champ Boise State falls 62-61, to Carroll College. It’s crazy out there.

95 points to a Division 2 school? Wow, I can just imagine the defensive drills Seton will come up with this week. Won't be pretty.

Seton took responsibility for not emphasizing enough defense in practice and instead focusing on the new up tempo offense. With that said, Moose31 is correct, I can imagine some intense defensive drills this week. I was shocked at the outcome but remember it was November 4th. We will see what the team looks like in two months.

Moose31 said:
95 points to a Division 2 school? Wow, I can just imagine the defensive drills Seton will come up with this week. Won't be pretty.

As Seton himself said on the postgame "it was one of those nights."

From the two shot technical foul against ISU before the game,because the shot clock over the basket wasn't working and a temporary one had to be brought in, to N.W. Naz hitting some 'miracle' shots (ball hitting the back rim, bouncing straight up into the air and then falling through), to players who took all of four three-point attempts last season--taking four in the game and hitting three and finally a set of officials who turned the game into a farce with 63 fouls and 78 free throws...it was indeed, one of those nights.

Had they won it wouldn't have mattered, they lost and it doesn't matter.

We'll see what happens Friday at Seattle who has the pre season WAC Player of the Year in Alexis Montgomery.

Latest posts

Back