• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Faruq-Bey Will Transfer

SLCBengal

According to CBS Sports' source...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/715933978637766656[/tweet]

Madison Guernsey of the ISJ states both sides have confirmed it...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MGuernsey_ISJ/status/716065508341063681[/tweet]

I wonder if he saw himself relegated to a sixth man roll with the emergence of GC and the improvements that Geno made this season? Regardless, this one stings a bit but if they fill the vacancy with a player of immediate need it could work out fine.

I think the writing was on the wall as his playing style clashed, his productivity went down and his playing time disappeared. I wouldn't be surprised if we see another transfer based on the same indicators. In my humble view the Bengals need an experienced front court player who can rebound and defend to fill some of Wilson's minutes. I expect they'll sign another wing player. But most of all they need off season development from the young players who are returning.

The newspaper says this morning that Highland's Daxton Carr has picked up an offer from ISU. He's 6-5 is a sophomore and averaged 2 points and 3 rebounds this past season.

Perhaps a name to watch in the future.

PBP

Made this account so I can post this. ISU is totally fine at guards for next season. Geno, Gary, Ethan, Brandon is plentiful. ISU needs a big, with a defensive presence, possible a go to offensive move , bruiser and rebounder. They need one or two of these guys and a good role player wing possibly or forward. That's it. Recruit for the present, the future will come later.

Also, the college game has way to many stoppages, media timeouts. My goodness it's almost as bad as the nfl

No loss at all. Once he went out of action with injury, Ethan Telfair seemed to step it up and flourish. Best thing to happen to this team this past season.

Faruq-Bey is looking at a couple of DII programs, both coming off good years...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/724291691474214913[/tweet]

Latest posts

Back